- Fourth-Seventh Grades Religion Summer Packet.pdf
- Seventh Grade Summer Science Packet.pdf
- Fifth Grade Summer Packet.pdf
- 1st Grade Summer Packet.pdf
- Fourth Grade ELA Summer Packet.pdf
- Fourth Grade Summer Math Packet.pdf
- Kindergarten Summer Packet.pdf
- PK4 Summer Packet.pdf
- Second Grade Summer Packet Part 1.pdf
- Second Grade Packet Part 2.pdf
- Third Grade Summer Packet Part 1.pdf
- Third Grade Part 3.pdf
- Third Grade Packet Part 2.pdf
We the faculty, staff, and student body of St. Peter Claver Catholic School, believe that the mission of the school is to provide a Catholic Christian education, to form a worshipping community which exemplifies Christian beliefs and values, to affirm our African American cultural heritage, and to instill in all a sense of responsibility so that we may become responsible citizens of the local and global community.
St. Peter Claver Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin with handicaps to all rights, privileges and activities generally accorded or made available to students in its school. We do not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin or handicaps in the administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarship or loan programs and athletics as well as other school administered programs.
Donations Click Below: